NCERT Books pdf for UPSC IAS Examination, Booklist.
Are you looking for “which NCERT books to read for UPSC”? If that is, then your search ends here. You can download these books from the links given below.
These will cover whole NCERT syllabus for UPSC. So you not need to download or search other NCERT books.
Selected NCERT Books For UPSC IAS Exam Free Download pdf
Geography – GS Paper I
- 6th Class: Land and People Part-I [OLD]
- 7th Class: Land and People Part-I [OLD]
- Class 8th: Resource and Development-[NEW]
- Class 9: Contemporary India Part-I [NEW]
- Class 10: Contemporary India Part-II [NEW]
- Class 11: Fundamentals of Physical Geography [NEW]
- Class 11: Indian Physical Environment [NEW]
- Class 12: Fundamentals of Human Geography [NEW]
- Class 12: India – People and Economy [NEW]
History – GS Paper I
- Class 9: Story of Civilization Part I [OLD]
- Class 10: Story of Civilization Part II [OLD]
- Class 11: Ancient India [OLD]
- Class 11: Medieval India [OLD]
- Class 12: Modern India [OLD]
- Class 12: Themes in Indian History [NEW]
Indian Polity – GS II
- Class 9: Democratic Politics Part-I [NEW]
- Class 10: Democratic Politics Part-I [NEW]
- Class 11: Indian Constitution at Work [NEW]
Economy – GS Paper III
Science GS Paper III
Sociology GS Paper I, III
That’s all, These books can get you to your aim, no more single book of NCERT.
We hope that these NCERT books will help you with your UPSC CSE Exams, All the best. stay Focused