UPSC has notified 421 vacancies of Enforcement Officier for the year 2020. Candidates can check the exam syllabus and pattern in this article.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Union Public Service Commission will recruit 421 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment. The commission will conduct the written examination on 4th October 2020.
There would be two-phase in the examination, Written test and Interview. Candidates who qualify written examination will call for the interview.
Scheme of the EPFO Written Examination 2020
- The Test will be of two hours in the duration of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions.
- All questions will carry equal marks and there would a penality of every wrong answer, 1/3 negative marking for every wrong attempt if no answer will mark then there would be no penalty.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English
Syllabus of EPFO RT Written Examination 2020
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Weightage of Written Test and Interview
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.