UPSC has declared the result of Medical Officer Examination 2019. Candidates appeared in the examination can check now.
UPSC Medical Officer Exam Result 2019: Union Public Service Commission has declared the result of Medical officer Examination 2019. Candidates who appeared in the examination can check their result at the official website of the commission.
UPSC conducted computer based test on 20th October, 2019 for the recruitment of 327 vacancies of Medical Officers. Candidates can download their result from the official website of the commission i.e. upsc.gov.in or a direct link provided below.
How to check result of Medical Officer Exam 2019
- Go to offical website of the commission upsc.gov.in.
- Check what’s new section right side and click on the link which read as “Written Result: 327 Posts of Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer), GNCTD”
- A new page of result will be open.
- Download result pdf from here.
- Find your roll number by ctrl+F in computer or clicking on lens button on android.